What sessions and topics would you like to see on the summit agenda?

Agile Orientation Workshop

This is a workshop with active involvement from the participants (Devs, QAs, BAs, PMs etc). The facilitator play the role of a customer, who has a business idea and some money to execute the business idea. Money that the customer have (including the fund that he may have raised) is not enough to completely execute the business idea. However, part of the idea can be completed by the money he has which should be enough to start earning money from the business, which can be used to complete the project.

Through a conversation of 1.5 hours we conclude how agile projects are executed (Inception to frequent releases) and managed. We also touch up-on bunch of agile fundamentals like estimation technique , automation, roles in the agile world etc.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KalyanKalyan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gurpreet LuthraGurpreet Luthra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I chatted with Kalyan. Here is an updated summary:

This is a workshop with active involvement from the audience. In this workshop the facilitator will play the role of a customer, who has a business idea and initial funds to partially execute the business idea. The customer would like to begin the project, and raise more funds as the project evolves. The audience will role play as Devs/QAs/BAs/PMs, and ask the "customer" questions about the project.

Through a one and a half hour conversation we will learn how agile projects are executed (Inception to frequent releases) and managed. We will also touch up on a bunch of agile fundamentals like estimation techniques , automation, and the various roles in the agile world.

Feedback and Knowledge Base